Four Day Workshop
April 19: 9am-6pm
April 20: 9am-6pm
April 21: 9am-6pm
April 22: 9am-1pm
The Meridian Massage Approach
Learn practical hands-on contact of meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.
Class Size: 14
CEU’s (for Massage Therapists):
25 CEUs - NY, FL, and NCBTMB
- 12 Organ Systems - Yin-Yang Pairs, signs of vitality or imbalance in each Organ System
- Acupoint combinations to soothe common energetic imbalances in the Organ Systems
- Gentle movement and Qi Gong that increases inner awareness of each Organ
- Abdominal massage that promotes the flow of Qi between Organs and meridians
- Meridian Massage Approach - Learn how to assess and evaluate the client’s energetic system based Organ Systems. Learn how to use hands-on contact with meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.