Four Day Workshop
April 19: 9am-6pm
April 20: 9am-6pm
April 21: 9am-6pm
April 22: 9am-1pm
The Meridian Massage Approach
Learn practical hands-on contact of meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.
Class Size: 14
CEU’s (for Massage Therapists):
25 CEUs - NY, FL
- 12 Organ Systems - Yin-Yang Pairs, signs of vitality or imbalance in each Organ System
- Acupoint combinations to soothe common energetic imbalances in the Organ Systems
- Gentle movement and Qi Gong that increases inner awareness of each Organ
- Abdominal massage that promotes the flow of Qi between Organs and meridians
- Meridian Massage Approach - Learn how to assess and evaluate the client’s energetic system based Organ Systems. Learn how to use hands-on contact with meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.
About Casa Micanopy:
Casa Micanopy is an exclusive, private, serene, 6 acre, retreat center located about 15 miles south of Gainesville, FL. Known for its beauty and healing environment. Casa Micanopy is the perfect place to sink into the wonders of Meridian Massage.
The Gainesville airport code is GNV.
There are simple, shared rooms and bathrooms available at Casa Micanopy for a nominal fee ($25/night as of this writing). Food is not included as part of the lodging fee. Please contact them directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are local hotels, B&Bs, and Airbnbs as well. Please visit: TripAdvisor