Three Day Workshop
April 14: 9am-6pm
April 15: 9am-6pm
April 16: 9am-1pm
The Meridian Massage Approach
Learn how to assess and evaluate the client's energetic system based on Yin/Yang and the 5 Elements.
Practical hands-on contact of meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.
Class Size: 14
CEU’s (for Massage Therapists):
18 CEUs - NY, FL, and NCBTMB
- 12 Meridians - pathway location, Yin-Yang, and 5 Element theory and applications
- Movements and stretching for all 12 meridians
- Acupoint location, indications, combinations, and how to contact 24 powerful acupoints
- Abdominal organ palpation in combination with meridian points
- The Meridian Massage Approach - how to assess and evaluate the client’s energetic system based on Yin-Yang and the 5 Elements. How to use hands-on contact with meridians, acupoints, and abdominal organs to support the return to balance and well-being.